Conventions and General Information
On this page when using the term “this site” refers exclusively to the site: https://www.ramascarves.com/ and not to other Web sites accessed via links. This document sets out procedures for the collection and processing of data regarding the services offered on the web site www.ramascarves.com .
This information is provided only for internal pages of the site www.ramascarves.com accessible electronically from the address https://www.ramascarves.com, and NOT also for other websites that may be connected via external links.
Privacy: tools, aims and methods:
The processing of data on the site www.ramascarves.com is performed through computer media. The data are stored in electronic files with the adoption of minimum security measures provided by the legislature. The data will be kept for the time necessary to act upon the requests of and in compliance with the terms of the law.
Online form and contact form
Cards are defined as online fillable text fields and / or other fields that let you use the services available on the site www.ramascarves.com.
Their use is constrained by the consent to the processing of data in accordance with this policy. Some information may be mandatory and the refusal to their release does not let the fact the operation is complete.
The purpose of use of the online modules are:
– to comment on the website or fill out a contact form or request information.
Comments are public opinions left by users for articles on the site. When you insert the comment system stores the information you provide (name / alias, email, url of your site and comment text). Along with this information, the system automatically stores also some navigation data (ip, date and time) in order to protect themselves in the event that the user uses the service inappropriately. These data are not processed for other purposes.
– Send mail through forms provided.
The system sends the data (name, email, subject, message text) through the form of e-mails which the sender and the email predisposed for the application to www.ramascarves.com
The information received is used only to respond to requests made by the user and possibly to send promotional offers or news about this site.
Optional nature of providing data.
The user is free to provide personal data on the forms provided for requesting services (email, comments, newsletter subscription) on this website. If you want to make use of such services, some of this data may be the fulfillment of the fundamental performance. The data considered necessary for completing the request will be reported to the user as required.
Consequences of a refusal to respond.
Failure to provide optional information will not result in any consequences, while the failure to provide the required data will result in the failure to provide the requested service.
categories to whom it may be disclosed personal information
Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the categories listed below and are limited to special cases set: hosting and management of the website, updating, maintenance, verification of the operation of the procedures and the consultation of statistics site.
Right of access to personal data and other rights (Art. 7)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in ‘designated representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including those that do not ‘need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The owner of the data
The owner of the data is: Rossella Ramanzini – Via Pratomaggiore n.197 – 25015 Desenzano del Garda (Bs) firstname.lastname@example.org
The links on this page are working to 9 January 2016. It is possible that the owners of sites related move / erase these links over time.
It cares to keep this site updated this Policy, however if you encounter any broken link, please report it to the owner of the data on this site.
The law involves all community sites, ie where the person / organization to come under European jurisdiction regardless of where it is located on your server.
– HERE official documentation with the says the website of the Privacy
– HERE more information on the law and on cookies on the website of the Privacy
– HERE frequently asked questions to which the shall be liable
What are cookies?
Cookies are text strings of small size saved on your computer. More specifically, the cookies are strings of text that a website puts all ‘inside of the PC, smartphone or other devices and which contains all information pertaining to the navigation of the said site. Cookies are downloaded from the browser ( Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome , etc etc ..) used by the end user, these files reside on the user device then the directory browser and are used used / read during subsequent visits to the site to improve navigation ( Cookies Technical ) and / or to create marketing choices suited to the visitor ( Cookies Profiling ).
They have multiple purposes: to save specific information about users accessing the server, perform authentication automatically, track behavior with statistical purposes. Cookie management is under the direct control of the user: you can prevent the recording of cookies, delete or select the ones you want to keep.
In most browsers, cookies are enabled at the bottom you’ll find the specific information to change the setting of cookies on the browser you use.
There are several types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to operate more effectively and Site abilitarne certain features: they improve the browsing experience and optimize the use of each type of service that the user finds on the Web.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User because the main purpose of a cookie is to operate more effectively and Site abilitarne certain features. For example, among all their functions:
- Navigate efficiently from page to page of the website.
- They store your user name and preferences included.
- Allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- They present information targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior manifested by the user while browsing.
- They guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas);
- Allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
- quickening loading pages of a website visited previously (allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device used computers, tablets, smartphones)
- They collect anonymous information in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site, the visited pages etc., indicating the products and Information Most user. (These tools are used to track the route choices and are used to make better user experience in navigation .)
- You can use and use services such as home banking, shopping online and more. only thanks to the existence of cookies.During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites ( Cookies Third Party for services installed on site), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these. Please refer for details on third-party cookies to the specific section in this document.
Types of Cookies
TECHNICAL (navigation + functional)
Cookies technicians are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
That is, they are those used to ensure the normal navigation, the use of the site content or provide a service requested by the user.
The use of this type of cookies is essential to the site’s features, without which it would be more complex and / or less secure or impossible to svolgere.In Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly.
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the site domain.
Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences.
These cookies can be used without consent solicitation from the user.
These cookies, always sent from this site, are required to view the site and related technical services offered, then will always used and sent , unless visitors do not modify the settings in your browser. ( thus affecting the display of the web pages ).
Cookies analytics are similar to cookies technical implementataa where is the function to anonymizing IP addresses and used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site.
There are two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent : once you close your browser are not destroyed but remain until a due date preset
- Sessions we are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies are essential for you to move around the site and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies they can not be provided the services required, such as writing a comment. Cookies are strictly necessary are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to others who at that time are visiting the site, so as to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples of the use of these cookies:
- The memory of previous actions (for example, information entered) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
- Management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (eg, registered or not registered);
- Maintenance of tokens to the deployment of the restricted areas of the website;
- Targeting of customers towards specific service applications, as may be necessary during a technical upgrade.
These cookies may have a duration of session or persistent. These cookies usually are the result of a user action, but can be implemented also in providing a service not specifically requested but offered. They can also be used to prevent it provides back to that given user a service previously offered and rejected. Furthermore, these cookies allow websites to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, and so on). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other websites.
Some examples of the use of these cookies:
- Remember settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, color and so on;
- Remember choice so that it is no longer asked to complete a questionnaire;
- Determine if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for later visits to the website;
- Provide information to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session
- Fulfillment of a user request such as submitting a comment. Cookies analytical and performance
These cookies may be session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the Site, such as the pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.Are then used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously, to collect statistics in order to optimize the site, monitor the system, improve the performance, usability and Engine Rankings Search . Allow to collect an aggregate information about user behavior on the site and therefore improve the experience and content provided.They can be temporary or permanent.
The information gathered in this way has no value as personal data are collected and analyzed anonymously.
Cookies performance allow the site to remember the choices made within our website to provide advanced features such as customized: can also be used to remember changes to the text size, font and other parts of web pages where applicable.
They can also be used to provide services requested by the visitor as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
The analytical cookies could be used to obtain information on the use of the website, the advertisements and e-mails and to detect the presence of errors. Furthermore, these cookies allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page you visited, the number of pages visited, if an email was opened, which parts of the website or e-mails are clicked by users and time elapsed between the click and the other. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed along with other people’s information so as not to identify a particular user to the other.
For example, these cookies may be used to:
- To analyze and improve the performance and design of the website, the advertising and e-mail
- To quantify the response to our advertisements and improve the effectiveness
- Calculate the errors that occur on the website to improve the service and handle any complaints
Cookies analytical can be similar to cookies technical only if they are used with the purpose of collecting statistical information in the aggregate about the number of users and site visits , but without carrying out profiling activities.Cookies are not essential as the technical ones, thus disabling them does not create any problem in terms of operation and use of content. However they are useful tools to assess performance and statistics index of the Web site.
It is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). In general, Google Analytics uses “cookies” that are stored on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website by you will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Cookies analytics are not released directly from this site, but may be using third-party services. For more information, please consult the information provided by Google at: http: // www. google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
More on developers.google.com
If you’d prefer that Google Analytics does not use the data collected in any way you can:
- use anonymous surfing (Do Not Track) your browser.Per know how to turn the option on the main search engines click on the browser you use Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox , Apple Safari .
- choose to disable Google Analytics on your browser by installing the add-in for deactivation. Click here to download For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
However, if the cookies are disabled, some features may not be usable .
Some examples of use of these analytical cookies :
A) Google Analytics is a web analysis tool distributed by Google, designed to send cookies to your device. The information generated when using this website, including your IP address, are sent to Google and stored in their servers. Google uses this information for an assessment of your site, prepare reports on website activity and providing other services relating to site activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or, always in the case of third that process this information on behalf of Google. Anyway Google does not match never share your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For full details go to Google Analytics and see:
B) Web Analytics: data collected are limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will only be used by those involved in the publication of the website visited;
C) Handling errors: measurement errors that occur on the site, usually this feature will support the improvement of services or the handling of complaints and will generally be strictly linked to web analytics;
D) Test different structures of the pages: tests on variations in the structure, normally using A / B or multivariate, to ensure that in the current and subsequent sessions is kept a consistent look and feel to the user of the site;
E) Performance analysis: performance measurement site with particular attention to the experience of navigation.
Cookies and behavioral advertising (cookie profiling)
These cookies may be session or persistent. Their use makes it more relevant advertisements.
Cookies may be used as well to prevent a user sees the same ad twice or to show advertising content that are believed to be more in line with the contents already displayed earlier by the users or the place from which you are browsing ( determined from the IP connection of the user).
These track the user’s navigation with the purpose of creating profiles based on tastes, habits, choices, etc. Cookies are targeted advertising managed by third parties and may be stored on the user’s device to third-party advertisers, ad networks, data exchange services and marketing analysis and other service providers.
Through the use of these cookies advertisers can send you advertisements in line with the preferences of the user’s profile. They collect information on the user’s browsing on various websites and online services in order to display relevant ads on Web sites and on-line services and our third party. Ad networks can share this information with advertisers using their network.
For this type of cookies is to prompt the user ‘s permission to use .
The information gathered using these cookies for targeted advertising managed by third parties do not personally identify the user.
Some examples of the use of these cookies:
- Analysis of the contents previously displayed advertisements to show more in line with their own interests;
- Analysis of the place of connection, by discovering the IP connection, to provide advertisements localized for language and / or place;
- Analysis of the user’s previous interactions with advertisements in order to select the most popular promotional contenutu user.
Third Party Cookies
In the pages of this site you can that you have information coming from external sites.
This category includes, for example, videos of Youtube, Vimeo, of other video platforms, buttons Like Facebook, Twitter tweets, and other similar types.
These cookies are used by the Social Network to provide you with a personalized experience on our site, to maintain and improve the service and to protect both you and the site from malicious activity.
Some useful links:
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of software services third parties (such as software to generate maps and additional software t